Recoll has the means to manufacture adhesives for producing production (Preseries, Medium series) and for the modification of adhesives formulated (colouring, thixotropying, repackaging). Recoll also offers a range of high-performance adhesives specially developed to meet the requirements of the industrial sector.
Recoll has the means to manufacture adhesives for the production of Preseries, Medium series Productions and also offers modifications of formulated adhesives (colouring, thixotropying, repackaging).
Production Small Series
- Vacuum planetary Mixer (capacity 2x 900g)
- Vacuum mixer/dispersion (Dispermate capacity 7l)
- Manufacture of adhesives in bicomponent cartridges (filling, crimping, labelling), capacity of 200 cartridges/day (in 50ml)
Production Medium Series
- Means of mixing and dispersion (capacity of 20l to 200l)
- ATEX Materials and Workshops
After more than 20 years of expertise in the field of collage, Recoll offers a range of adhesives derived from its know-how under its own brand.
Recoll adhesives are high performance adhesives specially developed to meet the requirements of the industrial sector.
INDAR: "INDAR is a removable adhesive technology to order." Developed and patented by Recoll, INDAR offers the possibility of dismantling a structural assembly by means of thermal activation»
- INDAR 150: Removable structural adhesive at 150 °c
- INDAR 100: Removable structural adhesive at 100 °c
- INDAR RC-100: Removable quick-take structural adhesive at 100 °c
Electrical and thermal conductive adhesives
- RC 301: Quick-Plug Structural adhesive
- FLEX 301: Flexible Epoxy Adhesive
- SC 301: Thermal Wide-spectrum structural adhesive
In order to accompany users in their gluing process, all proposed formulations can be modified in terms of colour, viscosity, reactivity or mechanical properties.