For more than 15 years, Recoll has been offering test and R&D services in the field of industrial polymers. We intervene with our clients on many issues related to aeronautics, space, medical… but also and increasingly on regulatory testing especially in the agri-food sector.
The food contact pole know +
Our alimentarity of materials group includes doctors, engineers and experienced technicians whose main missions are:
- To discuss with you the problems of alimentarity of materials and the evolutions of the Regulations
- To carry out the tests, to inform the customers about the exploitation of the migration results
- To issue bulletins of fitness analysis for food contact
These analysis bulletins will be indispensable to you during the IFS, BRC audits or during the control of the DGCCRF (Directorate General of Competition, consumption and suppression of fraud).
Our regulatory intelligence Service and our method department allow us to develop new Analysis Services based on regulatory changes and your needs in the agri-food business sector.
The main prestations know more
- The analyses carried out in the field of alimentarity of materials according to Regulation EC No 10/2011 and amendments are as follows:
- Global and specific migration measure (NF en 1186 and NF en 13130).
- Predictive analysis with tools for modeling the migration of molecules subject to LMS.
- Determination of monomers, additives: Slippery agents, phthalates, primary aromatic amines, VOCs, SVHC…
- Heavy Metal Dosage
Quality know +
In order to guarantee our analysis results:
For global migration tests, we are accredited by the COFRAC (French Accreditation Committee) on programme No. 79 (Testing and analysis of materials and packagings in contact with food) in a flexible range in order to respond exactly to your Need.
Our new premises and materials are managed by a highly qualified customer service oriented staff.