RESCOLL has been accredited by COFRAC for chemical and physical analyses on materials with foodRescoll’Blog / 3 septembre 2014
Given our numerous fields of accreditation, 2 distinct technical committees within COFRAC have met in May and June 2014 and have reached a verdict : Rescoll is accredited ISO 17025 for physical and chemical test on materials with food contact, presented during the surveillance audit from March 2014, along with our 2 other accreditation domains.
Rescoll now offers overall migration trials according to the protocols described in the following reference standards :
• NF EN 1186-1 : Guide for the selection of conditions and trial methods in terms of overall migration
• NF EN 1186-2 : Trials methods for overall migration in olive oil by total immersion
• NF EN 1186-3 : Trials methods for overall migration in water simulants by total immersion
• NF EN 1186-6 : Trials methods for overall migration in olive oil using a bag
• NF EN 1186-7 : Trials methods for overall migration in water simulants using a bag
• NF EN 1186-8 : Trials methods for overall migration in olive oil by infilling
• NF EN 1186-9 : Trials methods for overall migration in water simulants by infilling
• NF EN 1186-10 : Trials methods for overall migration in olive oil (modified method to be used in case of incomplete extraction of olive oil)
• NF EN 1186-14 : Replacement methods for the verification of overall migration of plastic materials in contact with fat food in isooctane and ethanol à 95 %
Since 2008, Rescoll has been certified ISO 17025 by COFRAC for trials in the chemical field (fibers rate, density), thermal field (DMA, ATG, DSC), spectroscopies and chromatographies (IR, GPC, GC-MS), as well as in the mechanical field (traction, testing at different temperatures, trials for wind power, …).
In connection with its activities diversification strategy (Centest) and in order to meet the specific market needs of medical devices manufacturers, Rescoll is certified ISO 17025 by COFRAC for mechanical trials on orthopaedic implants, according to the 136 programme.
The validation method files, trials control and quality management system are the main strengths which were emphasized during this audit.
The trials submitted during this audit add to our accredited trials domain.
The trials list is available on the following link : RESCOLL – Accréditation COFRAC N°1-1995
For any enquiry about these trials, please contact Laurent Casaril : email@example.com
For more information about certifications, qualifications and accreditations at Rescoll, please contact Stéphanie Arigoni : firstname.lastname@example.org